Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First art show of the year :)

Me with Ms. Beasley :) January 2011

I'm finally getting together a bunch of my local artsy fartsy friends and put together an art show called, "I <3 Chicago Artists." I'm super happy and excited for this. I'm looking forward to showing some of my photos since I usually put up paintings. Here's a sneak peak:

Simon with rose. 35mm film. 2008


Earwax cafe. 35mm film 

Chicago River from the Brown Line. 35mm film.

I'm mostly excited for the Affordable Art table. There's no way that any of us artists will not sell anything as long as they participate in that. I'm selling magnets, postcards, and prints. Another fellow artist makes her artwork into earrings and other pieces of jewelry. This is going to be great!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment