Thursday, April 7, 2011

i love art :)

Me at I <3 Chicago Artists art show, Maya Essence. 02.12.11
So February's art show was a blast! So many artists representing Chicago and lots of people!



I actually didn't get a chance to take as many photos as I would have liked, but I have to thank Vince for taking over the job...and bartend at the same time :) Here are some of the artists that participated.

Alex Puryear

Tiffani Kuhn

Antuoine Adams
It was great fun! We even celebrated Oscar's bday :)

Make a wish Oscar!!!!

Even my cousin Laura came!

I got me so cousin love :)

My awesome friend Paula also helped out and wo-manned the Affordable Art table too!

Couldn't have done it without you Paula!

All in all, it was an amazing turn out. The people that run Maya Essence agree too! In fact, they are allowing me to curate an art show every month! I'm super excited with this next chapter of my artistic life. Can't wait to show you more of what I have to show you all!

Woohoo!!! Go ME!!!

Now I just gotta get some business cards together......

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment