Sunday, May 8, 2011

Catching up on blog.....oops!

Me and Aive at Poker Run for Bailey! April 2011. Canon 20d

So uh yeah....no excuse for me not updating the blog. I have been super busy with fundraisers, art shows, birthdays, work, and life. Still, no excuse!

The month of April really was a whirlwind of artistic endeavors. In the beginning of the month I finally received my awesome business cards from Moo.com. The are AMAZING!!!! And they fit me and my, "all good things come in small packages," personality!

All of these photos are mine! Taken with both digital and 35mm film cameras.

Then, I had the honor (and duty) to take photos at my niece Bailey's fundraiser. My beautiful mini me niece Bailey has this opportunity of a life time to travel to Australia this summer as a Student Embassador for the People to People program. Color Auntie Jealous!!! But, who am I to not help raise some funds for this amazing trip. Her parents and their friends organized this fundraiser where they opened up their houses, had food, booze, and lots of gambling. All the money raised went to Bailey's trip.

My mini me Bailey on her 11th birthday :) March 2011. Blackberry phone camera.
Towards the end of the month I had an art show at Maya Essence. The date landed on Earth Day so I called it Earth Day Art Show ( I know...so original right?).  Hey, it worked and we had an amazing turn out! 

Earth Day Art Show. April 2011. Canon 20d

The artists that participated with the Earth Day Art Show had to showcase recycled art, affects of people population, or nature themed art.

Here's my stuff! I chose my bug photos :)

Kym Thomas

Dave Parker
Dave ParkerDa

Alison Downs




I'm so happy that I get to do this on a regular basis. It's the best!


Stay tuned for my goings on for the month of May. I already have stuff lined up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment