Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Animals of Sea World

Me making out with the fishes :)

I had this opportunity to fly out to Orlando for a few days. So I jumped at it and ran...well, more like flew...

One of the places I got a chance to go to was Sea World. I was able to take some amazing photos of the animals inside and outside of the water.

Beautiful flamingos taking a snooze. 

A smiling (i know it's not really smiling) sting ray :)
A very spikey sea urchin.
A puffin :D

A real Florida gator!

And how can anyone ever go to Sea World without checking out a few of the main attractions? So I got a chance to catch a few shows :)

Performing seals/sea lions.
A very theatrical dolphin show.
And how can you not see Shamu?
Some time during my visit to Sea World I came across a big hunk of amazingness and fell in love. Her name is Sara.

Sara the Manatee :)
I seriously wanted to take her home with me. Not exactly sure how Simon or Becca would appreciate me bringing home an enormous mammal such as Sara. Alas I left her there. She seemed happy and content. But I seriously think that Simon would enjoy riding on her back every once in a while :)

At least I got a chance to have my face plastered on the big jumbo screen after Shamu performed :)

Do you see me? I'm on the second top to the left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment