Sunday, December 11, 2011

Art shows galore!

YEAH BUDDY!!!!


So I've been out and about trying to go and support my artist friends. I've come across some amazing pieces of work. I'm just honored and extremely happy to see all of this great art come from Chicago.

First show I went to my friend Ghetto P's art show. He is a part of the X-Men Crew of Chicago.

















Then I recently went to see my friend and fellow Escapism artist Alex Puryear's art show with All Eyes On Art.





There were some beautiful lovely ladies that lent their bodies to be painted by these talented artists. To be honest I did not see nudity here. All I saw was some really great talent.









As this year is coming to a close, in all seriousness I am looking forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for me. But for now, I can't wait to see what else 2011 has left :)

1 comment:

  1. ha, that's a great picture of Stu at the top. Nice writeups!

    ReplyDelete