Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Auggie Love...

Auggie on the left Archie (my friend Sean's Argus, on the right).
In case you haven't met Auggie from a previous post, he's my Argus C3 Rangefinder. I actually got some of my friends searching out their own Argus cameras so they can appreciate all that they have to offer. I've been busy with art shows and everything as of late and I kind of neglected him. So, I decided to take him out for a bit and take some photos. Of course he did not disappoint :)
Chicago River from Downtown Chicago.

My view from the Lawrence Red Line "El" stop facing east.

My view from the base of the John Hancock building.

In preparation for the newest Escapism Art Show, Dia de los Muertos, Vince and I went to Rosehill Cemetery to take in the scenery and do a little head stone hunting. We didn't locate any famous graves, but I did get a chance to capture some amazing photos. Here's a sneak peek of what I plan on exhibiting. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment